Study: Most Engaging Content on Twitter and Facebook

Pin It

According to a recent study by Klout, the most popular content topics on Twitter and Facebook seem to be similar. However, they differ significantly beyond the top 10 topics, states the report based on Klout Topics data from more than 580 million people all over the world. The topics were categorized interests, passions, and content areas.

The study shows that music and television are still the main topics to talk about on the main social networks Facebook and Twitter. And obviously, people are still generating and sharing their words and views on celebrities, holidays, software, films, and business, which showed up to be highly popular among the social networks.

Klout-Top-10-2014

In general, engagement and interaction on various content topics occur in 40% of the cases on the same top 10 content on Facebook and Twitter. The pattern of engagement does not really make a massive differentiation obvious on the various social networks. Still, the remaining 60% show some interesting variations on interactions which definitely need some mentioning as tzhey vary from network to network.

However, the remaining 60% of all engagement comes from topics beyond the top 10, and the percentage of interactions with those subjects differs significantly by network

Dogs
Twitter 95 vs. Facebook 23

Cats
Twitter 104 vs. Facebook 52

Customer Service
Twitter 89 vs. Facebook 197

Homework
Twitter 98 vs. Facebook 196

Babies
Twitter 66 vs. Facebook 21

Parenting
Twitter 50 vs. Facebook 22

Klout-Differentiation-2014

Related Posts

Kommentare

Schreiben Sie Ihren Kommentar...
(Ein Foto neben dem Kommentar erhalten Sie bei Gravatar.com)