In an interactive infographic called „The Unruly Viral Spiral“, we get to see the value of social video and what it has achieved in the last eight years from 2006-2013. The graphic visualises that the top three branded videos have massively increased in shares. Since Old Spice had their massive success the top three brands have seen an increase of 613% since 2010. Interestingly enough, this year beats all records. 40% of the top 20 videos of all-time came out this year. From these, the leading ten generated 28,8 Mio. shares (an increase by 52% since 2012!).
Let’s Connect and Discuss
- Hostgator coupon: Thanks for sharing the great post,lot of informative things are here.
- Godaddy coupons: Glad to view the wonderful videos,thanks for sharing with us.
- aanrechtblad: It seems like an educational blog which always some new information to visitors and Enjoying every...
- Andrew Fox: Thanks for explaining the right strategy for building trusts and relationships with customers… I...
- Will Stewart: Good information is provided in the article. CRM market being very competitive it becomes necessary...
Who is online?Maximum: 996 Users
(13. Dezember 2014, 21:36)Last Hour: 78 Users
(39 Guests, 39 Bots)
- Keine Events eingetragen
- 138.382 views:
Is the World Economic Forum ‚open‘?
- 68.705 views:
Infographic by InsideView: Social Media – Facts & Figures
- 66.955 views:
Social Media Monitoring: Still a difficult topic for compani...
- 49.174 views:
Der kleine XING-Kontakt Knigge
- 46.592 views:
Digital DNA – define your personal branding
- 40.615 views:
Ads on iPhone & iPad: Double the click rate to relative Andr...
- 138.382 views: