In an interactive infographic called „The Unruly Viral Spiral“, we get to see the value of social video and what it has achieved in the last eight years from 2006-2013. The graphic visualises that the top three branded videos have massively increased in shares. Since Old Spice had their massive success the top three brands have seen an increase of 613% since 2010. Interestingly enough, this year beats all records. 40% of the top 20 videos of all-time came out this year. From these, the leading ten generated 28,8 Mio. shares (an increase by 52% since 2012!).
Let’s Connect and Discuss
- Asha Nair: Really superb post! Very informative.
- Himani Sharma: I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing....
- Himani Sharma: It’s actually a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful...
- Sonia: Great info about sales software. Thanks for sharing valuable info. Kapdesk is best customer service software.
- Abhilasha Sharma: Thanks for sharing the information. I read this and found very informative for me. I appreciate...
Who is online?Maximum: 996 Users
(13. Dezember 2014, 21:36)Last Hour: 59 Users
(37 Guests, 22 Bots)
- Keine Events eingetragen
- 141.526 views:
Is the World Economic Forum ‚open‘?
- 70.376 views:
Infographic by InsideView: Social Media – Facts & Figures
- 68.208 views:
Social Media Monitoring: Still a difficult topic for compani...
- 57.268 views:
Social Networks – Are niche communities the future of networ...
- 53.696 views:
Der kleine XING-Kontakt Knigge
- 49.281 views:
Digital DNA – define your personal branding
- 141.526 views: