In an interactive infographic called „The Unruly Viral Spiral“, we get to see the value of social video and what it has achieved in the last eight years from 2006-2013. The graphic visualises that the top three branded videos have massively increased in shares. Since Old Spice had their massive success the top three brands have seen an increase of 613% since 2010. Interestingly enough, this year beats all records. 40% of the top 20 videos of all-time came out this year. From these, the leading ten generated 28,8 Mio. shares (an increase by 52% since 2012!).
Let’s Connect and Discuss
- ashi: I’m usually to blogging and i actually appreciate your content. The article has genuinely peaks my interest....
- Chris: Thank you so much for the interesting article. I think many Gambling Companies also get a lot of traffic from...
- Pamela: Main purpose of any content is to encourage visitors‘ engagement and bring them into a conversation or...
- Gerrit Schulze: Ich sehe das mit dem Ablehnen anders als hier geschrieben. In der normalen Welt muss ich einen Brief...
- Snapback Caps: Companies want to connect consumer devices, appliances, and services in order to connect their...
Who is online?Maximum: 996 Users
(13. Dezember 2014, 21:36)Last Hour: 75 Users
(37 Guests, 38 Bots)
- Keine Events eingetragen
- 139.133 views:
Is the World Economic Forum ‚open‘?
- 69.202 views:
Infographic by InsideView: Social Media – Facts & Figures
- 67.345 views:
Social Media Monitoring: Still a difficult topic for compani...
- 50.432 views:
Der kleine XING-Kontakt Knigge
- 47.225 views:
Digital DNA – define your personal branding
- 40.931 views:
Ads on iPhone & iPad: Double the click rate to relative Andr...
- 139.133 views: