In an interactive infographic called „The Unruly Viral Spiral“, we get to see the value of social video and what it has achieved in the last eight years from 2006-2013. The graphic visualises that the top three branded videos have massively increased in shares. Since Old Spice had their massive success the top three brands have seen an increase of 613% since 2010. Interestingly enough, this year beats all records. 40% of the top 20 videos of all-time came out this year. From these, the leading ten generated 28,8 Mio. shares (an increase by 52% since 2012!).
Let’s Connect and Discuss
- Albert Barkley: Good thoughts. I believe your experience will help me to use these learning management techniques in...
- Abhilasha Sharma: Once again a, brilliant post. I have been watching this blog from quite a good time. Thanks for...
- Arti Sharma: It’s actually a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful information...
- Abhilasha Sharma: It’s actually a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful...
- Asha Nair: Really superb post! Very informative.
Who is online?Maximum: 996 Users
(13. Dezember 2014, 21:36)Last Hour: 72 Users
(39 Guests, 33 Bots)
- Keine Events eingetragen
- 142.132 views:
Is the World Economic Forum ‚open‘?
- 70.663 views:
Infographic by InsideView: Social Media – Facts & Figures
- 68.465 views:
Social Media Monitoring: Still a difficult topic for compani...
- 57.970 views:
Social Networks – Are niche communities the future of networ...
- 54.570 views:
Der kleine XING-Kontakt Knigge
- 49.761 views:
Digital DNA – define your personal branding
- 142.132 views: