In an interactive infographic called „The Unruly Viral Spiral“, we get to see the value of social video and what it has achieved in the last eight years from 2006-2013. The graphic visualises that the top three branded videos have massively increased in shares. Since Old Spice had their massive success the top three brands have seen an increase of 613% since 2010. Interestingly enough, this year beats all records. 40% of the top 20 videos of all-time came out this year. From these, the leading ten generated 28,8 Mio. shares (an increase by 52% since 2012!).
Let’s Connect and Discuss
- Pamela: Main purpose of any content is to encourage visitors‘ engagement and bring them into a conversation or...
- Gerrit Schulze: Ich sehe das mit dem Ablehnen anders als hier geschrieben. In der normalen Welt muss ich einen Brief...
- Andrew Fox: Thanks for explaining the right strategy for building trusts and relationships with customers… I...
- Will Stewart: Good information is provided in the article. CRM market being very competitive it becomes necessary...
- Vickie Boswell: Speaking frankly I am not been able to understanding the real strategy of calculating ROI…Tried...
Who is online?Maximum: 996 Users
(13. Dezember 2014, 21:36)Last Hour: 52 Users
(35 Guests, 17 Bots)
- Keine Events eingetragen
- 139.754 views:
Is the World Economic Forum ‚open‘?
- 69.658 views:
Infographic by InsideView: Social Media – Facts & Figures
- 67.702 views:
Social Media Monitoring: Still a difficult topic for compani...
- 54.850 views:
Social Networks – Are niche communities the future of networ...
- 51.662 views:
Der kleine XING-Kontakt Knigge
- 47.814 views:
Digital DNA – define your personal branding
- 139.754 views: