In an interactive infographic called „The Unruly Viral Spiral“, we get to see the value of social video and what it has achieved in the last eight years from 2006-2013. The graphic visualises that the top three branded videos have massively increased in shares. Since Old Spice had their massive success the top three brands have seen an increase of 613% since 2010. Interestingly enough, this year beats all records. 40% of the top 20 videos of all-time came out this year. From these, the leading ten generated 28,8 Mio. shares (an increase by 52% since 2012!).
Let’s Connect and Discuss
- Himani Sharma: Ultimately, after spending many hours on the internet at last we’ve uncovered somebody that surely...
- Himani Sharma: Very nice and wise collection of words to describe the importance of topic. Very grateful for this...
- Essay Dune UK: Not all content can be equally engaging for any audience. Moreover, sometimes content is posted for...
- Himani Sharma: I am so happy to read this. Very informative for me. I appreciate your sharing this best article.
- Gerrit Schulze: Ich sehe das mit dem Ablehnen anders als hier geschrieben. In der normalen Welt muss ich einen Brief...
Who is online?Maximum: 996 Users
(13. Dezember 2014, 21:36)Last Hour: 58 Users
(47 Guests, 11 Bots)
- Keine Events eingetragen
- 140.126 views:
Is the World Economic Forum ‚open‘?
- 69.984 views:
Infographic by InsideView: Social Media – Facts & Figures
- 67.919 views:
Social Media Monitoring: Still a difficult topic for compani...
- 56.728 views:
Social Networks – Are niche communities the future of networ...
- 52.585 views:
Der kleine XING-Kontakt Knigge
- 48.243 views:
Digital DNA – define your personal branding
- 140.126 views: